sakura

Monday, August 11, 2014

INTRODUCTION

This material will be learn by senior student at tenth grade in first semester.  Let's read and share your knowledge with other.
 
Self introduction
Example 1
Let me introduce myself. 

My name is Aziz Alamsyah. 
I am fifteen years old. 

I'm a student.

My hobby is football.

My friends call me Aziz

I'm from Bekasi

I live at 15 Jalan Rengas Bandung


Example 2
Please allow me to introduce myself
I am Suhenda

I am thirty-three years old

I am a teacher

My hobby is Jogging

My nickname is Henda

I am from Cikarang - Bekasi

I Live at Jl. Rengas Bandung no. 61 





Introducing others
Example 1

Mr. Jack
:
Mr. Morgan, please allow me to introduce you to Mrs. Sarah. Mrs. Sarah. This is Mr Morgan. Mr. Morgan, this is Mrs. Sarah.
Mr. Morgan
:
How do you do. I’m glad to meet you.
Mrs. Sarah
:
I’m glad to meet you too. Thank you.
Mr. Jack
:
Mrs. Sarah is a General Manager of Manufacture, she comes from Jakarta; and Mr. Morgan is the owner of leather company, he is from Britain.

Example 2


You are a chairman in your class. You want to introduce your new classmate in front of the class.
Chairman
:
Well, everybody. Today we have new classmate, her name is Rahmah. She is from Bandung
Rahmah
:
Good morning, all my friends.
Students
:
Good morning , Rahmah,  nice to meet you
Chairman
:
Well Rahmah, we hope you can study here happily and we hope we will be good friends
Rahmah
:
Thank you. You are very kind.
Chairman
:
You are welcome
 
 Thanks for abuabadi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment